Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mandala Workshop to invoke the Power to heal

Today I am in deep gratitude for all the people from the Hawthorn Cancer Institute, who attended the Sacred Mandala workshop to invoke the power to heal. It was an adventure for most of them and they participated in their own willingness and abilities towards their healing. I felt the camaraderie between them and it created a special energy, an energy filled with love and compassion. They felt safe and content amongst each other. As we meditated everything fell in place, and if there were any doubts or fears, it was released. I felt the sadness though from two woman who needed surgery the next day. The closing meditation was very beautiful and we all were very connected to each other and the source.

I came up against my own fear, self consciousness and perfectionism just a few days before the workshop. This created low energy and stifled the flow of the preparation. I meditated to find light and truth and to receive a symbol to create a Mandala before the workshop. Then I got this bird with big wings, which was flying towards the light. At that moment my fear lifted and it was replaced by pure joy and love. Birds mean freedom for me, freedom to fly and be free. To be free from suffering and not being contained by illness, or sadness. I knew then again that it is my journey to dedicate my life to help others, to find their truth and light inside. To find their voice so they can feel safe on their own journey. So they will notice their own transformation and change of energy when they are ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment