Monday, February 15, 2010


“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”
Mahatma Gandhi


In the service of truly giving, is a selfless act without expectations of receiving something in return, it keeps us grounded and in the present moment. Also in this understanding I send out light, love and compassion to everybody in need.
As all my flights were canceled last week I ended up in Monterey, a beautiful small town in CA. It was a true gift to spend this day in stillness at the beach. As I listened to the sound of the ocean I found myself in a state of bliss. This silence in my mind was a real remedy of healing. Tears of gratitude for the beauty of this moment flowed effortlessly down my cheeks. I sat in stillness for a long time………….
Then I created this sand Mandala.
Love and Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment