Sunday, February 28, 2010



"I long to accomplish a great and noble task,

but it is my chief duty to accomlish small

tasks as if they were great and noble."

-Helen Keller-

Maintaining focus towards small acts of kindness and love towards others and myself attains clarity and cultivates patients, harmony and balance.

In a morning meditation, towards creating a Mandala, I received this turtle symbol. Turtles take their time to go from one destination to the other and have a calming, relaxing effect on others. They take their time and still reach their goals and end up where they need to be. In this moment of stillness I knew that I have to slow down, be more patient and take one step at the time. I know that, in this process I'll find the strength, power and joy to accomplish small tasks, returning to the love and kindness, also towards myself.

Peace and Light

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful commitment, to find happiness in the simple joys of life and the ability to be kind to oneself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the turtle...can go back in time...the energy amazing the connection profound the journey of our healing through the Mt Madonna Experience. The connectedness set for us, the divine purposeful first meeting, the unconditional love and light. Our journey to be gracious and mindful with our daily intentions, our creations and teaching of the light energy without ego :)!! The release of fear and uncertainity. Blessings, Light and Love my sister-

    ReplyDelete