Thursday, February 18, 2010




Monday February 15.


Explore daily the will of God.
C.G. Jung


My intention today is acceptance…..accepting what is, my life, my challenges and every moment. I feel freedom and peace growing inside, a positive gift for my spiritual growth.
Life embraced me with big arms as I came back from Mount Madonna. I started to approach everything with a different energy, more compassion and love. This inner light is always with me and I can always see it in everybody else. As I sat in the airports and waited for my plane, I observed a very high stress level in many people. So I just closed my eyes for a moment and send those people good energy.
Today I allow myself to stay in stillness a bit longer than usual even though I still have to prepare for my next yoga class. I recognize I always have a choice……a choice to accept or to suffer……




Tuesday February 16.


Breathing in, I know I’m breathing in.
Breathing out, I know I’m breathing out.
-Thich Naht Hanh


Every day I get newly inspired by my students!


Being on the mat creating healing in the body and mind, finding a sacred place to be, to let go and just be. As we practice on the mat we dive deeper into our soul, finding oneness with what is. In the willingness to let go and releasing the chattering in the mind, doubts, fears and judgments, we learn to listen closely to our true inner voice, the voice of wisdom and truth.

The practice last night was so beautiful! Not because I was teaching and it had nothing to do with the sequence as well, no, it was purely the love and energy which was released by my students. The practice flowed and the whole room was glowing. They were radiating the heat and light, flowed easily from one pose to the other in alignment with mind, body and spirit. I’m very grateful for my students and their lights.

Peace Sonja

3 comments:

  1. It was a beautiful practice that night. Every night is a beautiful, healing, loving, peaceful practice. It brings great joy. Thank you Sonja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonja,
    I am happy to be a part of your amazing journey. You have made a difference in my life and I am grateful for your love and friendship. Congratulations on your success and completion of your teacher training. And to the next adventure of your life into the Mandala teachings and sharing of your spiritual self with others. I love you my friend......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonja,

    I am so blessed to have such an amazing teacher, mentor, and friend in my life. It is tru;y amazing how someone so physically small can fill up a room with love, compassion, and positive energy. And I don't just mean fill it up. I mean touch each and every individuals hearts in that room. Thank you for all that you have done and all that you continue to do for me. I hope to goodness I can one day be at least half the teacher you are=). I can't wait for the next mandala workshop! I will be there front and center. You are truly a blessing to this earth and to my life. I love you yoga momma!!

    peace and love,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete